“The ‘Thule Heritage Movie’ is a celebration of the journey from the first launch of Thule roof racks in 1962 until today.” It’s a fun, cruise through time.
– Produced during three intense days
– All actors are Thule employees and children of employees
– It’s filmed in areas around the Hillerstorp office and factory and in the city and surroundings of Malmö, near the Thule Group HQ
– More than 70 people took part in the production
– All cars, roof racks, clothes, accessories, and props are authentic products from the 8 different time periods